Monday, January 28, 2008

Good Day Sunshine!!!

Ah....I need my sunglasses. This is the life. The sun is shining, and its up to 19 degrees!!!

I've been busily preparing a speech for speech class tomorrow night. Decided to do it on the local part of the Miss America program, considering Miss Washington, Elyse Umemoto received 2nd runner up at Miss America on Saturday night. She's one awesome chicklet and great to be around.

We worked on setting up IV pumps in lab today, and then get checked off on that tomorrow. I hear this makes the nurses at clinicals happy, because there are lots of IV's to set up and they happily pass the buck on to us. I feel like I will be more official getting to push buttons, silence alarms, ect. ect. Silly I know. ;)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Are you just pushing the buttons on the IV's or are you inserting them too?

Glad you are getting some sun over there... it's been quite grey here. Fine by me, I like feeling like I'm living in a cloud with no neighbors :)

Tiarnna said...

I coulda sworn I replied......

We don't get to insert IV's, but can do everything else from hooking the port to meds, pulling IV's, flushing locks, hanging meds, setting pumps, ect. All but inserting. =)