Sunday, February 10, 2008

THE perfect food.

I swear, sushi is the perfect food and I am glad to be working in a sushi restraunt. I had a Cherry Blossom roll (no, can't remember whats in it....but there is cream cheese, and the top is covered in maguro aka raw tuna.) Its like a little bit of heaven with each bite. It took me about 5 minutes to move after I ate it I was in such heaven. Its been FAR too long since the restraunt closed due to fire. The end of September! And I have been going through withdrawls ever since. But NO MORE! Restraunt opened back up on Tuesday!! I will be working a max of 3 shifts a week. Which on clinical weeks will be pure torture....but I can do it. Its nice to have cash in the ol' wallet again.

Speaking of clinical weeks, this is one of them. And then Miss Moses Lake is this Sat. as well. And I am heavily involved in that.... Then Sunday, our group heads to the Miss Spokane pageant. So all in all, I may not be standing come next Monday. Oye. So don't be surprised if I don't show up here for a week. ;)

Toodles!

4 comments:

laska said...

Miss Moses Lake is on Saturday? I thought I was supposed to help...
:( I'm so sad! what time? I'm coming home this weekend.
Good Luck at clinicals!

Tiarnna said...

sure!You can come help! Pageant starts at 6, so come at 5 and the gals will put you to work. ;)

Thanks!!

Crystal said...

I can't quite agree about sushi.... sorry girl. Have fun at the Pageant! E-mail me and let me know some dates that might be good for a visit.

Tiarnna said...

Mmm....how can you not love sushi?? LOL

You mean you comin here or me goin there? Either way, it would be sometime in August. I have a sorority reunion we are trying to peg down dates on in the next few weeks, so I'll know more then.