Sunday, January 06, 2008

Back to school!

School starts back up tomorrow for both me and the boys. There has been kicking, screaming, wailing and gnashing of teeth because of it. But the boys seem to be handling it just fine!

I just hate homework. I don't mind going to school....its just the part of having to do school stuff outside of class that gets to me. Blah.

I filled in my planner today with my schedule and I can hardly keep up with it. I have a nightclass (Speech 101) added in so I can for sure sit for my LPN licence at the end of summer quarter. Weird to think, that in 8 months I will be a nurse! Weee!!! (that is, if I pass.....but I will. RIGHT???)

My clinical group is in Othello, about a 35-40 minute drive from my house. Of course before dawn breaks. And its 2 days a week....everyother week. Then lab usually on Tuesdays, but some mondays this month because its a short quarter, and then class on Friday. I will usually have Mondays off...but not this month, again, because its a short quarter. :insert rolly eye guy here:. Me thinks they are just shoving too much crapola in there. Blah.

Anywho, this will certainly cut into my sewing time, as work will hopefully be starting up by the end of the month as well. I could really go for a nice cherry blossom roll right now.....yum. I will take a picture of it the next time I am blessed enough to eat it. Its covered in raw tuna....all red, hense being called a cherry blossom. Oh goodness...tummy growling. Heck, I'd even settle for a california roll at this point.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Good luck on winter quarter. Green with envy over on this side of the mountains!

Tiarnna said...

Your time will come darlin!!! Make it happen for YOU!!!