Sunday, November 13, 2005

Still quiet

Krabby Patty seems lonely. He came out for a bit this evening and munched on some cuttle bone. I put some rose petals in there for him last night (how they have survived the freezing nights over the last 2 weeks I have no clue) and he dragged a couple out. I think he ate all his popcorn too. He hasn't touched the cricket I left in there though. There are still a few more in the fridge, but I hear crabs like their live foods a bit decomposed. Ick.

I need to go get some seaweed. Living in the same town that Japan Airlines uses as their training grounds, I oughta be able to find it fairly easy. LOL

Got new shells in Sat. (shipped from NY on Thursday.......and then Veterans Day in the middle. That was FAST) but they are all too small for Krabby Patty. I am bummed. But the gal sent them to me for shipping, so I'll just have to stick with my plan of buying crabs to fit the shells ;)

I've got my eye on a couple of big shells on eBay. May have to dig out the credit card for some. Oye. $$$$

No comments: