Tuesday, November 15, 2005

More goodies.......

The boys each took a lot of whacks at a coconut tonight. I still don't like coconut milk and the boys were rather dissapointed as well. There were about 2 cups in that sucker! Will have to hunt for a recipe, since I hate to waste anything. Got the rest bagged up for the freezer. I think I'll give them a bit once a week. Also picked up some seaweed in the Japanese section at the store. There was only one type, so I will head up to the little market in town that is owned by a Japanese couple and has a TON of Japanese foods in there.

Krabby Patty is half way got himself buried. Still under the hermie hut. I don't think he came out last night.

Checked out the teeny little crabs at the pet store. I just don't want to pay 9.99 for one. Especially when I want to get 2! I think I will order some online. I can get a different type that way, and the minimum order is 3 for like 30 some odd dollars, but then each additional crab is only 3.99. They over night them, so thats why they are spendy. But 4 would beat the price at my pet store, shipping included!! $$$$

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Never been fan of coconut milk myself either. Sounds like you are going to have a herd of hermits pretty soon! You know.. for as much of a hermit as I am, I'm a little surprised they don't appeal to me more. ;)

Tiarnna said...

ROFL ya goof. The thing with these hermits, is they actually like socialization with other hermits. ;)