Thursday, March 06, 2008

Menopause Jewelry

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods. We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big frickin red mark on his forehead. Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond. Idiot.
-------------

I thought that was just to stinking funny not to share. ROFL I really LOL'd at that one. ;)

Got my schedule somewhat for next quarter. The stink of it is we get done with finals on Thursday, and start up summer quarter on Monday! Uhg. Not sure yet where I get to go for clinicals. I am almost rooting for Wenatchee...just so I hopefully get out of going there during summer. Its 2 days a week every other week this next quarter, compared to 4 days a week , 2 weeks in a row during summer. Which could mean bunking with some class mates. I dont' particularly care for that idea..........

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh, and Wenatche is closer to me! ha, like you will have even one spare second for a cup of coffee ;) Interesting that your program inclues summer quarter... I don't think that is the case around here. How isthe nursing school going? Easier than you thought? Harder? Not even enough time and brain cells left over to contemplate if it's easier or harder? ;)

Tiarnna said...

LOL, you are too funny. Hey, if you wanna drive over for coffee, be my guest....not sure where to go though. LOL

Our summer quarter is an optional quarter, but if we want to become licensed as LPN's then we have to take it. And I'd like to be a nurse come August. LOL Only 7 weeks long, but long weeks. Oye. Our program is a 'ladder' program with different areas you can get off the ladder and work in the field and hop back on in a year or two or whenever.

There are parts of school that are easier than some. Of course the maternal health was a breeze, and the respiratory test.....notsomuch. LOL But as for brain cells left over, fairly few. Trying to hostess last night at the restraunt was a bit of a joke after being in class from 8-4. LOL