Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Bit by bit.....

My house is getting cleaner. As I sit here. ;) This is surely the life I tell ya. And its not even my mom doing the cleaning!!! Yes people, robots have moved into my house, and I can say that I am pleased as punch, because even as Fly Lady says, even cleaning done incorrectly still blesses your family. So when my Roomba decided it was tired of vacuuming and went back to bed, and only had done about 3/4 of my living room, I was fine. Considering the filter was full, as was its dust bin, I'd say it did good. Even went under the entertainment center and behind the couch. All without me having to move a thing. Sure I had to pick up toys and bigger garbage, but heck, I'd have to do that before I vacuumed anyways right? So Scooba got to clean the bathroom first. After I watched it for a few minutes and saw that all of the dogs black hair was getting blown away rather than picked up, I decided that roomba could go ahead and vacuum the kitchen after it charged before scooba got in there. So, in the last 2.5 hours, my bathroom has been mopped, my living room nearly vacuumed, the kitchen vacuumed, and now is being mopped. The living room will be finished up here as soon as roomba is recharged. And I haven't hardly had to do a thing! Sweeeeeeet.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

'tis fabulous, yes?

laska said...

hey, I watched this movie today called "the business of being born"...maybe you've seen it? I won't say that it completely changed my mind about birth, because I had some of the same feelings before I saw it, but it was an amazing movie/documentary. you should watch it if you haven't seen it already. :)

Tiarnna said...

Yes, very fabulous. And with the rain we have had today, my freshly mopped kitchen floor is dirtier than it has been in MONTHS. Uhg. Not to fret, it shall be cleaned first thing in the morning as I sip my morning cup o' joe. ;)

Laska-no, I have not had a chance to see it yet, no viewings that I've heard in town. But I have heard enough to know that its right up my ally and would solidify my position on home birth being a safe and natural option for those who have it available, if their body allows for such. I know not all women can safely have a home birth, but the option of home birth here is very nill with one exception of the LM that is now here in town, but she is focusing on Naturopathy right now.

Cyndi said...

Robots are a fabulous thing... :)