Saturday, October 11, 2008

Brrr fricken brrr

So the boys and I are at my parents house and decide to go for a walk. Which consists of them taking the John Deer Jeep, and a bike. Which leaves me and potentially one other walking. Before we even got out of the driveway I had to go get another layer on under my sweatshirt. So we make it about 1/3 of a mile when I realize the batteries are dying on the jeep and we need to turn around. About 10 feet later the battery was done. So, that leaves me on the bike (which is a ten speed I got in grade school. There is a way to raise the seat I am sure...) and the two pushing Iden down the road. What a site I am sure. We got a wave and a few smiles of laughter as cars passed. I am still freezing. I need to move to a warmer climate. LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe, that was a great mental image! It was cold here this morning too. In the words of Cam, "The deck is covered in frosting!!!"

Unknown said...

You ok mama? Haven't heard from you in a week. (like I'm a big one to talk)