Saturday, October 04, 2008

I can't believe I paid for that

So, I got a couple of scholarships this year that require me to maintain full time status at school. The nursing program is 1 credit short of that. A lot of times students will pick up a PE credit. Problem is they are scheduled and my schedule for nursing does not really allow for much else. So they have added Jazzercise for a credit. I figure, why the heck not. Yesterday was my first day and I literally had sweat dripping down my face. Gross. I can hardly walk today. Yes, it was a good work out,and yes I will go again, but seriously, why must I excercise? I truely don't enjoy it. The closest I ever came to enjoying it was running on the treadmill at the Valley YMCA in Spokane. It overlooks the pool area and there were TV's all around. They were on Fox news and there was a car chase in LA going on. I ran along for the whole darned thing and didnt' bat an eye! Ah well. The things we do for longevity eh?

I have updated my weather sticker to reflect Honolulu where my mother has just landed about an hour and a half ago, and my father is scheduled to land in another hour and a half. Easier time difference to remember, but I want to be fully jealous of their weather.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Don't you hate the hoops you have to jump through for monies? The day before school started we were notified that in order for Cam to be in the preschool we had to enroll in a one credit parenting class each quarter. That brings me up to a cool 17 credits this quarter. And this reminds me that I have homework due for that blasted class.