Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tag.....

This is my first time doing this....... LOL

Five things on my To-Do List:
1.Drink More Coffee
2. Eat my breakfast hubby is making. (its mothers day)
3. Go to Walmart to buy my mom a couple plants.......again, its mothers day
4. Go play outside in my garden
5. um......drink more coffee??

Five Favorite Snacks
1. Coffee (is there a trend here?)
2. Fondue-the white cheese kind.......with sour dough bread
3. Cadburry Cream Eggs
4. Salami
5. Iced Coffee


Five things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Give back to all those who've given to us over our life time, and pay it forward. cheesy perhaps, but its the royal truth.
2. Build a huge house for us to live in
3. Hire a house keeper to clean that huge house
4. Finance a birth center for me to run
5. Fill my garage that I built with my house with corvettes. ;)

Five Bad Habits:
1. The computer
2. Ignoring the kids (see #1)
3. Demanding TV time
4. Drinking and driving (see my favorite snacks list........)
5. Yelling at my kids instead of intervening earlier.....

Five Places I have lived:
I'll list mine in order.....and then back and forth a few times inbetween.... LOL
1. Moses Lake, WA
2. Bakersfield, CA
3. Cheney, WA
4. Spokane, WA
5. Tustin, CA

Five Jobs I've had:
1. Home Interior Store assistant/cashier in Jr. High....couldn't do much, so I got to make a quilt using outdated fabric samples.....LOL
2. Doctors office assistant, front and back
3. Grocery Clerk
4. NAC
5. Pageant Helper . At Disneyland!!!

I want to know more about: ( This means you are tagged)In alphabetical order
1. Crystal
2. Kristina
3. Laska
4. does anyone else even read here? not that I know of......aside from Shannon who posted this....
5. YOU!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Surely *something* has happened since mothers day! You took a test, your kids did the most amaing cute funny thing, anything???