Monday, May 05, 2008

Whats new?

Just school school and more school. LOL

Iden killed one of the babies, so now I am back at four.....even though I bought five and hatched out 4. But the rest are getting big and are a hoot to watch. Moms are doing good too. Everyone is getting feathers in and trying out their wings.

Lets see.......oh yeah, have you heard about the measles outbreak in Grant County? Well, now I get to keep my kids home till the 20th-21st. Dates still up in the air. Uhg. So I've taken the next two weeks off of work so that R can work longer and on weekends to make up for the days I have clinicals or class. Oye. Nice. Ah well.

Beyond that, its finally warming up and I am planning on heading to the backyard to fry myself for a bit before its time to get Kainen. =)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Oooh, measels? I have not heard about the outbreak. I'm living under a rock, err, stack of textbooks.

I hope the new schedule works out for the next couple weeks.