Friday, November 23, 2007

Its still too stinkin cold.

I really hate winter. I will probably whine to anyone about it for the next several months, so be prepared.

And who said homework over a holiday weekend is fair? Uhg. At least I got a bunch done right away Wednesday after school. Haven't touched it since. But headed out to my mom and dads tomorrow for a fire in the fire place and hot chocolate, and will hopefully get something done then.

I'm still working on a miracle to pass my pharm class. Any ideas? Based on the lack of comments I don't think I have any readers. But thats okay. NOT. ;) Too many people asked me to keep my blog up and I guess I waited too long.......LOL

3 comments:

laska said...

ahh pharm...I don't know if it's the same as my patho/pharm class, but if it is, I am sorry. just keep your head up and study a lot. go over your notes again and again until you think that you know the material, and then go over them again. that's what I have to do. good luck!

Crystal said...

Sorry mama... you should have shot me an e-mail when you started updating again! I wasn't trying to ignore you...

Tiarnna said...

;)

No worries chica!!!! I still wub you.