Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I survived!

Well, I have 3 new holes in my skin, but I did manage to successfully administer three kinds of injections. Woot! And whaddya know, I had the same partner that swore she wouldn't be my partner after the blood glucose sticks. But she said I did good. ;)

Still have to write that darned paper. I did an outline last night, but still have to fill in under the headings......

Renewed my Healthcare Provider CPR card today. I was the only one in class, so that was nice. Less pressure. LOL

Well, its parent teacher conference time, and I am going to go make some bread so it can be rising and ready to bake when I get home. Dee's Health Bread is the recipe I am trying out for the first time. Has lots of good reviews so hopefully the kids will like it too and I won't be forced to eat it all out of the oven. CAuse we all know, fresh baked bread with oozing butter is one of the best foods out there. YUM

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey... I gave up searching out your blog after so long without a crab update, I had no idea there were all these updates to read.

Interesting hearing you talk about practicing on each other, both of the nursing schools I'm looking at don't allow it.

Tiarnna said...

lucky you!!! LOL